Life is meant to be lived in community.
“Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” (Hebrews 10:22-24 NIV).
We believe that spiritual growth happens best in the context of meaningful relationships.
- Most meet in homes at various times throughout the week
- Topics: Sermon-based discussion (taking a deeper look into the Sunday morning sermon and Scripture) and applying it to everyday life
- Focus of group: Getting to know each other and experience life with Christ together.
- To connect in a group, complete the form below. We will do our best to fit you in the right group.
- Checkout a current list of groups at https://saultwesleyan.churchcenteronline.com/groups